Thanks for visiting my website and welcome!
No surprises here, I’m a portrait photographer & I love photography!!
I am one of those lucky people who get to do what they love and are passionate about it, photography. I truly feel I have the best job ever, I get to hang out with happy people and capture their love and memories. What’s not to love about that? I am the mom to three awesome kids, 3 perfect puppies, and an amazing husband. I am lucky enough to live and photograph in the beautiful Midwest.
Things I love. My family, my friends, the perfect pen, and stationary and I love being part of my client’s lives! I love to photograph & capture the memories that make up your life and feel very honored to be part of your life. My photography is creative, unique, and yet classic. I am very proud to be named the winner of A-list Best Portrait Photographer! So there it is, a little snapshot into the world of me!
I Document Happiness!
- Brittany SchroederDiane is wonderful!!! We couldn’t be happier with the photos she took of our newborn and toddler boys! You can tell she loves children – she is absolutely fantastic with them…and getting a 2 1/2 year old to cooperate can be a challenge!!! She is outstanding! Gorgeous photos aside, Diane really wants you to enjoy your photos. She will help and guide you every step of the way…ordering, printing, etc. I highly recommend her!
- Kasia SchroederWe absolutely LOVE Diane Kinzer photography!! She is so much fun to work with and really makes your experience relaxed and FUN. She is continuously thinking of and creating new creative props to use in her work. We really love her and her amazing talent. Please book your next session with her! You will love it!!!
- Lacey LeuteShe does a wonderful job!!!! I love her!
- Natalie MayI just saw a post from Laura, and it reminded ME to post a recommendation for Diane Kinzer Photography! I feel like I want to post something daily about Diane — we had such a great experience with her, and I want others to experience herskill! Diane does everything from baby photos (an Easter session for Grandparents perhaps??!) to family photos to a beloved pet photo shoot (if Diane can make Rugby and Gemma sit and look so darn cute, she can work with anything!!!). Just give her a call and see how wonderful she is to work with for yourself!
- Samantha McCarthyI am so impressed with Diane’s work. She really captured Gavin’s personality in every photo, and was so fun to work with!
- Susan L. MayerWhen I asked Diane to take my son’s senior photos I knew she had a challenge in front of her. My son has never liked to have his picture taken but Diane got him to relax and actually enjoy the experience. She was able to catch his natural smile but to also capture his serious side. The photographs were wonderful but what was really encouraging was Ben telling me it was fun and he didn’t mind getting his pictures done. I was also able to get pictures of all three of my children together at the end of the session. Thank you again Diane, next up Danielle and a photo session with Sammy for the blog.
- Margaret PaulsonMy son Bentley and I absolutely loved Diane!! She is the most genuine, sweet photographer I have ever met! My son adored her and we got some great pictures. Her studio was so comfortable, I wanted to move right in lol! She’s awesome!! I would definitely recommend her work. P.S she gives great hugs too.
- Brooke BuserI had such a great experience with Diane! She took me to fun and interesting places that I never would have thought to get pictures taken at; there were so many great pictures that I had a really hard time deciding which ones I wanted! Thanks so much for everything, it was so much fun!
- Jaimie Lynn DohrwardtDiane is amazing!! every time we have either family pics or our sons pics done we are seriously amazed at her work. she always out does herself! she is so patient with my very active kids, and always gets the most perfect shots. our kids just love Diane every time we come to get our pics done! I couldn’t ask for a better and amazing photographer and friend! our family has truly been blessed to have gotten to know Diane, she is truly an amazing person all around!
- Gary KnaubDiane has that extraordinary ability to capture the true personality of the person in the frame- I remember 14 years ago going to get pictures from a local photographer for my son, trying to make a 2 year old “pose” for a picture!(laughable) Now fast forward to a recent session with Diane -she captured what we really wanted between poses without us even knowing! She, her camera, and the subject have a connection that is awesome! Can’t imagine anyone else photographing my Kamryn! Thanks Diane!!!!
- Jenny RileyWe had so much fun at Gracie’s tutu photo shoot, and the pictures are adorable! Thanks so much!!
- Stephanie BurkeDiane did our family pictures 2 years ago outside at a park in Fredonia. They turned out amazing! She then took pics of our newborn back in April. They also turned out amazing. I can’t wait to set up another family picture with her in the spring!Shes the best photographer around!
- Ceann ThuecksExcellent person to work with. Very accommodating. She always makes the shots fun and care free and really gets to know you and your family. Wouldn’t choose anyone else!!!!
- Abigail MayThere are too many great describing words to fit into this space!!! Diane is so creative and truly talented. From babies, to families to brides – she captures memories like no one else does! Any session.. big or small.. Diane makes her clients feel comfortable and puts her whole heart into her shoots. Call to schedule your photos today!! You will NOT be sorry!!!!!!!
- Kelly Walls-VolkeI recently had the pleasure of meeting Diane Kinzer, she does an amazing job! Love the pictures of my little girl!
- Missy Gavin VierlingDiane captures beautiful memories and with such ease! We had a wonderful photo shoot with her this summer and will cherish the photos forever! Thank you Diane!
- Nicole Conradt NelsonWe met Diane several years ago and I’m STILL impressed with a number of things. First of all, she is the most kind, patient, creative, artistic person around!! As a parent of small children- her patience is greatly appreciated. The kids can do no wrong! She gets on their level and is able to capture their inner beings. Which leads me to her work. Her work is truly breathtaking. Her poses, her props, her angles, her lighting; she knows photography!! She strives to give her clients only the best and she always delivers.
- Amanda MaeI have been so happy working with Diane. She makes the whole process of taking photos with kids so easy. Her studio is fully equipped with everything you need for a unique, one of a kind photo. And if she didn’t think we were completely satisfied she worked with us to make sure we captured exactly what we wanted. Her personality is so fun and energetic and all our photos have been very timely in getting back to us which is a big plus!
- Kally RiedellDiane is amazing!!!! Her pics are so high quality and the sessions are super fun! Its such a relaxed and enjoyable experience, i would recommend her to everyone i know ((:
- Amy GilhoolyMy kids quickly picked up on Diane’s positive energy and warmth, which made the shoot effortless. It is a pleasure to work with Diane!